Decal Application Instructions
Make sure your surface is clean and free of dust before applying. We recommend rubbing alcohol to clean the surface.
Choose your method of application below.
- a) DRY - 1 shot deal - wherever you stick it, THAT'S IT!!
- b) WET - Lets you move it around a little before it sticks.
** Fill a spray bottle with water and add 3-4 drops of liquid dish soap. Shake a little and ready to go.
- Masking tape has been applied over your decal. Simply remove the whole decal from the backing paper with the masking tape.
- Spray the back of your decal with the water/soap spray.
- Apply the decal to desired surface adjusting and moving it to your specifications.
- Using a credit card or similar, press from the center outward to remove any liquid and air bubbles. Once you do this the decal will no longer by movable.
- You can let it dry on its own for about 5 minutes or you can use a hair dryer on low, but NOT for too long.
- Remove the masking tape from the decal. You're finished!
Follow us on Facebook for new product updates and discounts.