Firebird Wheel Decals
Decal Application Instructions (Firebird Wheel Decals)
1-Make sure your surface is clean and free of dust before applying. (Recommend rubbing alcohol to clean the surface)
- 2 methods of applying
- a) DRY – 1 shot deal – wherever you stick it, THATS IT!!
- b) WET – Lets you move it around a little before it sticks.
** Fill a spray bottle with water and add 3-4 drops of liquid dish soap. Shake a little and ready to go.
- A masking tape has been applied over your decal. Simply remove the whole decal from the backing paper with the masking tape.
- Spray the back of your decal with the water/soap spray.
- Apply the decal to desired surface (moving it to your specifications.
- Using a credit card or similar, press from the center outwards to get out any liquid and air bubbles. (Once you do this it will not move anymore)
- You can let it dry on its own for about 5 minutes or you can use a hair dryer on low and not for to long.
- Remove the masking tape from the decal, leaving you with the finished product.
Follow us on Facebook for new product updates and discounts.