Trans-Am Wheel Decals, Pontiac Firebird Curved
Give your Firebird a Facelift with these NEW Pontiac Trans-Am Wheel Decals. The set includes one for each wheel in your color choice.
The Trans Am was a specialty package for the Firebird, typically upgrading handling, suspension, and horsepower, as well as minor appearance modifications such as exclusive hoods, spoilers, fog lights and wheels. In using the name Trans Am, a registered trademark, GM agreed to pay $5 per car sold to the SCCA. Four distinct generations were produced between 1969 and 2002. These cars were built on the F-body platform, which was also shared by the Chevrolet Camaro.
Graphicsplus123 has been in business since 2009. We take great pride in our products and offer our customers a reproduction that is closely matched to the original if not exact. We started this business to offer products that are just not available anymore and at very reasonable prices.
Decal Application Instructions (Trans-Am Wheel Decals)
1-Make sure your surface is clean and free of dust before applying. (Recommend rubbing alcohol to clean the surface)
- 2 methods of applying
- a) DRY – 1 shot deal – wherever you stick it, THATS IT!!
- b) WET – Lets you move it around a little before it sticks.
** Fill a spray bottle with water and add 3-4 drops of liquid dish soap. Shake a little and ready to go.
- A masking tape has been applied over your decal. Simply remove the whole decal from the backing paper with the masking tape.
- Spray the back of your decal with the water/soap spray.
- Apply the decal to desired surface (moving it to your specifications.
- Using a credit card or similar, press from the center outwards to get out any liquid and air bubbles. (Once you do this it will not move anymore)
- You can let it dry on its own for about 5 minutes or you can use a hair dryer on low and not for to long.
- Remove the masking tape from the decal, leaving you with the finished product.