Decal Application Instructions
Make sure your surface is clean and free of dust before applying.
Two methods of application:
a) DRY – One shot deal – wherever you stick it, THATS IT!!
b) WET – Allows you to move decal around a little before it sticks.
** Fill a spray bottle with water and add 3-4 drops of liquid dish soap. Shake a little and ready to go.
- Special masking tape has been applied over your decal. Simply remove the whole decal from the backing paper with the masking tape.
- Spray the back of your decal with the water/soap spray.
- Apply the decal to desired surface (moving it and align to your specifications).
- Using a credit card or similar, press from the center outward to get out any liquid and air bubbles. Once you do this it will not move anymore unless you peel it off.
- You can let it dry on its own for about 5 minutes or you can use a hair dryer on low and not for too long.
- Remove the masking tape from the decal, leaving you with the finished product.
There are no reviews yet.